miercuri, 28 septembrie 2011

Portret de Romulus SCARLAT - 1994


Un comentariu :

Unknown spunea...

I am afraid I shal have to write this in English. I learned to speak Romanian in the 1980'es,and spoke the languge when I visited Romania and Soviet Moldavia in the 80'es and 90'es. I am no longer a speaker or writer of Romanian, except when I talk to Romanian beggars here in Oslo where I live.
The reason for this commentary is that in 1994 I was interviewed and caricatured by Romulus Scarlat. The interview was published in "Scorpionul International -- Revista de opinie, satira si umor". I stillremember I am 90 years old ...) that Romulus sent me a copy of the interview (and caricature). I have mislaid the copy, but, fortunately I scanned the caricature. If you should like to have a copy of this caricature, I can send it as an email to you, if you give me your email-address.
Yours faithfully, Knut E. Sparre (My email address is ke@sparre.no)

Etichete

ioanvickdrag ( 33 ) AOL JOURNAL ( 17 ) FACEBOOK ( 17 ) ROMANIA ( 13 ) flickr inspiration ( 10 ) caricatura ( 9 ) CASA PRESEDENTIALA A ROMANIEI ( 7 ) BUCURESTI ( 6 ) moda in vremuri de criza ( 6 ) political_sexy ( 6 ) CRIN REGAL REPUBLICAN LIBERAL ( 4 ) iapa tanara la turism eco ( 4 ) DAN VOICULESCU CRESCENT ( 3 ) VUVUZELA LA ROMANI ( 3 ) bombonica PSD ( 3 ) colectie electorala ( 3 ) crihana ( 3 ) damasutra horse ( 3 ) gaze si gaza ( 3 ) ministeriabili mizerabili ( 3 ) spalatori de cadavre vii ( 3 ) 2009 ( 2 ) ALEGERI PREZIDENTIALE ( 2 ) PARLAMENTARISSIME ( 2 ) PUIU GAZDARU ( 2 ) Romulus SCARLAT ( 2 ) catalin+quelle=love ( 2 ) ilici ivan iliescu ( 2 ) mihailescu cristian ( 2 ) neoprotestanti si neocomunisti ( 2 ) prafuri pentru mutu' ( 2 ) scorpionul international ( 2 ) timona ( 2 ) tzatze cu proteze ( 2 ) womenword ( 2 ) 7plus ( 1 ) BANCA POPULARA ( 1 ) BGS ( 1 ) BISERICA SF VINERI HERASCA ( 1 ) Bateria EL-BA ( 1 ) Braila ( 1 ) CUPTORUL CU LEMNE ( 1 ) DINU PATRICIU ROMPETROL ( 1 ) FLACARA VIOLET FIORENTINA ( 1 ) Federatia de Incalzire Centrala ( 1 ) GLORIA BUZAU ( 1 ) GOOGLE SEARCH ( 1 ) Irana Douer ( 1 ) KNUT SPARRE ( 1 ) LEUL BATUT DE RON ( 1 ) LIVACHE SECTOR 3 ( 1 ) Lanterna EL-BA ( 1 ) Lumea lui BANCIU ( 1 ) MITZURA CE KURAI ( 1 ) Norvegia ( 1 ) PARCHETUL GENERAL ( 1 ) PROZA SCURTA ( 1 ) Partidul Verde ( 1 ) Portret ( 1 ) REFERENDUM ( 1 ) Radu BANCIU ( 1 ) Romania Literara ( 1 ) SERGIU BAHAIAN ( 1 ) SOV-NUS-REALITATEA-ROSAL ( 1 ) STOALFA ( 1 ) TROMBON ( 1 ) Y-REALITY SHOW ( 1 ) YES-MANI ( 1 ) antitabac ( 1 ) audio si vizual ( 1 ) boc ( 1 ) catzavencu-mardale ( 1 ) clestele ( 1 ) comandant ( 1 ) cristian feroviaru' ( 1 ) dans ( 1 ) etichete ( 1 ) fantana ( 1 ) ghimpata ferata ( 1 ) i+m.barbu ( 1 ) impozit ( 1 ) marinar ( 1 ) mihaela-logan-tziganu ( 1 ) nava ( 1 ) oralis ( 1 ) otv ( 1 ) petrica ghe ( 1 ) piata universitatii 2012 ( 1 ) picnik ( 1 ) ponta ( 1 ) quelle ( 1 ) schengen ( 1 ) silicon-valey ( 1 ) tv ( 1 ) vapor ( 1 ) vidu.ro ( 1 ) vistaprint ( 1 ) zapping ( 1 )

Wikipedia

Rezultatele căutării

Arhivă blog

bloguri preferate